Sunday, December 28, 2008

The first, the last? the only?

This is my first blog. It may be my last, but I doubt it.

My intentions are clear:

1. to participate in the world around me in a consistent and personal way

2. to present honest, real and uncensored discourse in the areas I know (or perhaps more accurately, areas I think I know) well - sport, media, politics, business and entertainment.

The frequency? Twice a week

The schtick: Brutally honest & open for well thought out criticism

Believers: Anyone who prefers questions to answers and anyone who knows that the world is far from perfect but is still a work in progress

Non believers: Well, let's just say they'll figure it out quickly...

Underlying message: Think, Question, Create and Never ever allow others to shake your resolve. If you really believe it - Own it.

Peace

AAJ

No comments:

Post a Comment