Wednesday, August 4, 2010

from all sides

today is not a day for pleasant tidings.

today I will not play in my usual playground of business and politics.

today i recognise I am trapped man. it is becoming more and more obvious to me that one's inability to control every aspect of one's environment has a far greater and more sinister affect than causing occasional inertia and trepidation.

today is about loss. today is about enlightenment. today is about understanding that when trying to please everyone around you, you invariably please no one.

today the consequences of the choices to be made could not be more real. more raw.

today I could lose it all. all that is important. all that matters.

today I can see that finding the one sparkling star in a sky littered with glittering illusions isn't enough.

today there is only hope for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment